- Tell us about you and your business?
I’ve been a realtor for 16 years. In 2017, the owner of Excellence offered me a partnership, and we opened a satellite office. We currently have approximately 15 agents, seven of which are working full time. Our goal, as an office, is to help at least 100 families in 2021.
- Tell us about your Family?
I’ve been married for 33 years. We have three adult kids and one granddaughter.
- Tell us about your Community?
I love my city of Pico Rivera. This community is very tight-knit and family-oriented. The city is known for its parks and the many activities provided to its residents.
- Tell us how you serve or give back to your community?
I serve my community by helping out at various food bank giveaways. I also collect clothing and food items for families in need.
- How did you come about selecting this cause?
Initially, I started with a group of realtors going to downtown LA and feeding and clothing the homeless in Skidrow. Then my focus changed to helping the families in my city, especially during the pandemic.
- What are some of the specific things you have done to support this cause?
I donate my time, food, and money. I do whatever I need to do my part.
- What has been the impact on the community, your team, and your family?
We have seen so many families in need, so we just do what we need to do to help. I’m saddened that there’s still so much to do. As a family, I’ve taught my kids that if you see someone who needs help, don’t question — just help them!
8. What are your plans going forward?
I plan to continue working hard and continue doing my small part to hopefully make a difference.
9. How would you recommend agents or brokers get started if they want to make a difference?
They should call their local city council members and ask how they can help.